OCR CuneiForm is a free program for text scanning and OCR.
Initially, the program was created for commercial use, but the later company developed the opened code source of the program.
OCR CuneiForm recognizes fonts of all tracings received from the printer except decorative and manuscripts. CuneiForm has a special algorithm that can identify text on low-quality media such as poor copies and faxes.
CuneiForm OCR functional features
– High-quality OCR;
– The top speed of the program;
– Recognition of over 20 languages;
– Can operate in auto defrag mode to search for text boxes, tables, and images;
– Acceptance of tables of unique structures, without displaying the gridlines;
– Auto-save of figures and tables in the output document;
– Full preservation of the page topology;
– Supports batch scanning and recognition;
– Built-in text editor to work with the recognized text;
– Combined images displaying and results from recognition.
Developer: Cognitive Technologies
System: Windows All
Program size: 33.3 Mb